You’re a smart investor who knows that longevity is on the rise.
You know it’s essential to plan for your golden years, and to invest so you don’t outlive your money!
But you also want your money aligned with the values that are important to you, such as protecting the environment and respecting human rights.
Unfortunately, there’s a lot of misinformation about socially responsible and sustainable investing. For example, many investors believe they must settle for a lower return if their portfolio reflects their values.
The truth is much different.
- Today’s socially responsible and sustainable funds are designed to reduce fees and manage risk while generating the return you need for a long retirement
- Your investment choices are no longer limited to a few expensive and poorly managed funds
- The market for sustainable investing is growing rapidly, with more institutions and individuals putting their money into scientifically-designed funds
- You don’t have to guess about what companies are making strides toward an improved approach to the environment and social justice. Screening mechanisms have become more sophisticated and precise
If you want a portfolio that can sustain your retirement, while also helping to sustain the planet, you can’t afford to miss this free seminar, hosted by Santa Fe New Mexican personal finance columnist Kate Stalter, along with financial advisor and spiritual entrepreneur Stephen Daney.
Thursday, April 13,
LaFarge Branch Library
1730 Llano Street
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Call: (844) 507-0961, Extension 702
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How Will Social Security Changes Affect You?
You don’t want to miss this free workshop! You will learn:
- Why you should never claim Social Security before making a plan for all your income streams, including 401(k)s, pensions and inheritances. A lack of proper planning can result in costly tax mistakes.
- The truth about recent changes to Social Security, and what new claiming strategies mean for you.
- Why Social Security is a key part of most Americans’ retirement income, and why a mistake could cost $100,000 or more!
Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
Erna Fergusson Library
3700 San Mateo Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
For more information, call (844) 507-0961