Financial Planning for Divorce
Financial Planning And Divorce Mediation
Keep More of Your Own Money
Better Money Decisions senior advisor Nancy Hetrick offers the best of financial planning with the intricacies of divorce mediation to help you structure a settlement solution that allows both of you to keep more of your own money.
Through her divorce planning business, Smarter Divorce Solutions, Nancy looks at tax optimization, accurate valuation of all assets, and the long-term impacts of any settlement you consider.
Smarter Divorce Solutions provides individuals, couples, mediators, and attorneys with financial expertise during divorce. With advanced training in all financial aspects of divorce including pension valuation, marital vs. separate property, and tax optimization of settlements, we can help craft creative settlement solutions that make financial sense for both parties.
to ensure availability!
Limited sessions available each month.
In your Smarter Divorce strategy session, you will receive:
- Explore your divorce options and get clear on the right solution for your situation
- Review your finances and explore creative settlement ideas
- Map out a plan for transitioning to the next phase of your life
- Identify your biggest fears and decide the best way to address them
- Connect you with any other resources you’ll need in your process
Investment advisory services offered through Better Money Decisions, LLC, an investment advisor registered through the SEC.
Copyright © 2021 Better Money Decisions. Financial Wellness for Life® is a registered trademark of Better Financial Decisions, LLC. All rights reserved.